Thursday, April 22, 2010

That post below was a test to see if You Tube would allow me to insert a video. I was driving to work this morning feeling sort of blue and I had Patty Griffin's Downtown Church in the CD player and this song (her version) came on, it lifted me up. Literally. I sat up straighter, and my mouth lifted into a smile and I felt better.
I found Patty's live version of this song on You Tube, but it was lame. So I found this delightful lady's version and decided to share it with whoever is out there.
I am not a religious person by any means; ask some people and you'd hear that I am going to hell in a hand basket. But I am a spiritual person and I believe in positive energy. This song has a lot of positive going for it. I hope you will enjoy it and that it lifts you up as it did me on this blue morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment